Old March 12th 05, 05:41 PM
Li Changchun

To be more specific Dr. Utopia did not, does not and will never exist.

If you believe that Islam is the path to social redemption then take that
path.
If you believe that Democracy is the correct path then follow it.
If you are accosted while embarked choose your weapon.
If you do not choose a weapon you will simply cease to exist.

Mankind has fought over "ideologies" since the beginning of time.
It is embedded in his nature. Let nature takes its course.
For it will be nature who most benefits.

"* Dr. Artaud *" wrote in message
"Li Changchun" wrote in
:

Nowhere is my post endorsing Islamic States. You have engaged in the same
subterfuge so common to someone incapable of addressing the facts, i.e.
say something irrelevant to the point.

Did you peruse the information at the listed links, or merely judge them
as untrue as they don't support your view on life? Wrong is wrong,
regardless of who perpetrates it. The Israelis were wrong in the cited
examples. The Arabs are wrong in the continuing acts of terrorism.

Nothing is going to change in world politics if we continue to focus on
specific groups and exonerate other groups of the same crimes. Have you
ever watched movies (I'm sure that you have). At least the movies
produced in America have stereotypical villains. Republicans, Germans,
Christians, Arabs, and Caucasians. That's about the extent. Movie after
movie inculcating the public that people from these groups are not to be
trusted.

All men are stupid, all women are single (or single mothers),and all
Arabs are crazy machinegun toting maniacs. How is this going to help
anything?

And you, I see that you are with the "Chinese Communist Party". How
exactly do you enter the fray of the discussion? History has rightly
condemned the acts of the Nazis during WWII, but has been stifled on the
cases that I cited. People should have free access to the facts and be
able to come to their own conclusions, not have them forced on them by
politically correct mores.

Regards

Dr. Artaud

P.S., are you involved in shortwave and are you from China? (This may be
self evident to others on the group, pardon me if this is something that
I should have noticed from other posts). Do you know the times in UTC and
frequencies for English Language shows from China?

For some reason, when U.S. Allies are involved, it's freedom fighting,
when anyone else does the same thing, it's terror.

Go Figure.

Ditto for the Islamic States.
You decide who are the "freedom fighters".
Then defect!