Old March 12th 05, 07:43 PM
Jim Hackett

I wrote to eBay explaining this fact the other day. That the auction is
STILL running tells me a lot about where eBay's priorities are!

"Sanjaya" wrote in message
nk.net...

wrote in message
oups.com...
I also wrote to this person, inquiring how they came to have this radio
prior to its release. They wrote back:

I am very sorry for this misunderstanding. I went through the internet
and I think this one really is not released yet. I was mistaken by my
providers, they may mixed-up something. Thank you for reminding me
this. I shell take this item out of auction

And yet, the auction continues. I just pulled it up on ebay. I'm not
sure this person can end the auction now that there are 9 bids on the
item, can he?

Steve

Concerned eBay members can report items they think might be fraudulent by

accessing
http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html and using the 3 steps

for contacting eBay.
1. "report a listing policy violation or prohibited (banned) item"
2. "Fraudulent listings"
3. "report a listing you think is fraudulent (you didn't bid)"

Someone doing that might indicate in their report that a reputable company

like
universal-radio.com says the radio is not expected to be released until

mid 2005.
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/0101.html

I'd guess we'd find out if the auction can be removed if that happens.