Old March 12th 05, 09:53 PM
David

On 12 Mar 2005 16:49:38 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
Why don't you two get a room at the Dinosaur Hideaway?

And your fine achievements in broadcasting are...? We really want to know
your credentials, since you see fit to dismiss folks who have significant
experience like Roger. Don't be modesst... impress us with your
accomplishments, please.

Been listening all my life. Have been major (Top 10) market Program
Director, News Director, Production Manager and PM Drive Talk Show
host.

KFI is not KMPC. It is a WOAI clone. It is annoying to listen to.
It is classless. The only reason they're #1 is the rest of the
audience is too fragmented

And news talk is NOT fragmented? 570, 710, 640, 790, 830, 870, 980, 1070,
1020, 99.5, K