Old March 13th 05, 01:52 AM
Steveo

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 12 Mar 2005 19:06:08 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

Lancer wrote:
Top of the spring?

Well top of the spring to you too, Lancer..can't tell by looking out the
window up here tho..we are flirting with the snowfall record now.

I hope it quits soon.

Send some of it this way. It's been like early summer for almost a
month and we have a record low snow pack in the mountains.

Sorry to hear that, Frank. Here's me saying 'so much for global warming'
as I replace the cutting blades on my plows again...while you're living
the warm and drought. Weather is sure a strange phenomenon.

The good
thing is that I've been able to get lots of stuff done early, even
rebuilt the front end on the truck.

Ball joints, tie rods, and such?

But it's gonna be mighty dry this
summer if we don't get some heavy precip pretty soon.

Maybe you'll get the spring rains. (not all at once)