Old March 13th 05, 03:06 PM
garigue

Hi Kim ......No I live about 30 miles S of Pittsburgh ..... just traded
in a 626 which was 10 yrs old .....I would have kept the old girl but the
transmission was just starting to slip. The only thing I have replaced was
a radiator, water pump and 2 CV joints. The water pump was 2 days before I
traded. I do also have a Miata which is now 15 yrs old with about 27 K.
Knock on wood ..... just oil, gas, tires and 2 batteries so far. I have to
get something in my Matrix as I miss my "extended family" on 2 meters.
Again good luck with the Tribute.

God Bless and 73 .... Tom KI3R Belle Vernon Pa