Old March 13th 05, 06:29 PM
Buck

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:15:50 GMT, Korbin Dallas
wrote:

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:51:18 -0800, Everett wrote:

All things being equal, is there a performance advantage (in 2meter/70cm
bands) permanently mounting an antenna via a hole in the roof vs. using a
MagMount??

How about other bands??

Thanks,
Everett

Yes a properly installed antenna will out perform a MagMount, always has
alway will.

How does the hole mount compare to the lip-mount that is well
grounded?

I don't really want to drill a hole in my roof, but I want to get off
the magnet and a lipmount on my hatch will leave the antenna at
roof-top level.

--
73 for now
Buck