Old March 13th 05, 08:57 PM

I'm the youngster -- 1938.

Seems that I'm in the right circle of 'Old Farts' to ask: Has anyone a
data sheet available on the 723A/B Reflex Klystron? These (along with
the 1N21 diodes) were used in the AN/APS-3 RADAR and since have found
use in physics demonstration devices, and to a limited extent ham radio
(with modifications). It is basically a 3-cm or 10-GHZ oscillator.

I have a pin-out, but not a full-blown data sheet. Can anyone help me
out on this?

Thanks in advance, and 73's.

Harry C.

p.s. Evidently a large number of 723A/Bs were produced by Raytheon, but
in spite of a 15-year employment with the Raytheon Company, I've never
been able to locate a data sheet. Evidently devices of this type were
heavily classified during WWII, and consequently most of the
documentation was classified and eventually, in accordance with
security instructions, destroyed.