Old March 13th 05, 07:45 PM
Julio DeJesus

Bathrooman wrote:
"Aye, matey, toss the scurvy dogs, baten down the hatches and man the
guns, there's piratin' to do!!!"

Yes, Toddy, N9OGL is a real stupid guy. No doubt about that
Bathrooman! I understand he applied for a BC license 7 times. What a
friggin idiot man. I also understand from the great Bathrooman that
Toddyboy thought that Metallica had actually filed a lawsuit against a
Canadian group for using E and F chords on a guitar. Apparently
Toddyboy believed it. What a friggin moron this guy Toddy is.
Unbelievable!!! I also understand that he wanted to find out how to
make a microwave transmitter out of a discarded microwave oven. Buy,
this Toddy is a friggin RETARD!!!!!!!!

Julio DeJesus