Old March 14th 05, 03:28 PM
Rabbi Phil

"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in message

"Rabbi Phil" wrote in message

"JAMES HAMPTON" wrote in message

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Bogart" wrote in message
news:rwHYd.52894$xt.25804@fed1read07...
Yes

She Did

No

She didn't

And she wouldn't.

Dan/W4NTI

She couldn't be worse than what we have. If Hillary is the Democratic
nominee, I'll vote for her rather than more of the same from the
Repooblicans.

Yep, drill for more oil. The Republican answer is that there is always
more. We are in a bad way and few realize it. Believe it; we are at

the
mercy of the Middle East oil producers (which is why Bush is now

pursuing
Iran and Syria rather than North Korea).

Canada was smart. They wanted nothing to do with the missile defense
system. They know that Bush wants someone else to pay for it LOL.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the deficit continues to grow. This is
*not*
a conservative agenda.
Conservatives would have had a fit a long time ago with the deficits.
This
is an attempt to completely dismantle all social programs, including VA
care
(yep, you guys serving in Iraq are going to discover all about the new
rules
that get worse every year). Thanks, Repooblicans, for supporting our
troops - *not*. BTW, I am working with a guy who served in Desert
Storm
(remember that one?). He has a 10% service connected disability and
can
get
no VA care. As the only game in town is contract, he has no health
care
at
all.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"Liberals are at their funniest when they are out of power."
=Rush Limbaugh

Who is "liberal"? Supporting the troops is liberal? Funny, when you are
reactionary (extreme far right), everyone else appears liberal. I've got
my
pension coming in (and health and life insurance) - *you* are the one who
is
going to get the worst end of the results from the current administration.
In all honesty, I do hope I'm wrong about where we are headed, but I doubt
it.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

plonk