Old September 23rd 03, 05:45 PM
Kent Wendler

Default FS: hundreds of old tubes

These were discarded as surplus by a college physical science dept. in
the mid-60's. I gathered them up to prevent their destruction and have
been carrying them around since. I have no personal use for them but I
presume someone might. They date back into the 40's and include
military surplus (VT-xx) types. Also both glass and metal types.
Probably some are rare although I have not researched this.

I do not have a way to test them so they are "as is", some in the
original boxes, many loose - especially the metal ones.

Asking $200, to be picked up at my house in Champaign, Illinois. (This
permits inspection by the buyer with no shipping involved.)

(I also have what I think is a dynamotor - heavy and condition unknown -
and a B-eliminator in poor condition available for separate purchase
under the same terms.)