Old March 14th 05, 06:11 PM

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:17:28 GMT, "Regnad Kcin"
wrote:

WTF did you say to get her THAT ****ed off? I used to get her virtual
daggers pointed at me too, but she must have been furious at you.

She didn't like the fact that a couple of weeks after 9/11, I took
some photos well outside of the NYPD boundaries. Loafie called me a
scumbag and some other choice names, before expressing her desire to
murder me:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a?dmode=source

There's a reason she's so despised across Usenet, and it's because she
is such a foul and offensive piece of garbage.

wrote in message
.. .
Normally, I'd agree -- but after she threatened/fantasized about
assaulting then murdering me, I can enjoy this without any guilt
whatsoever. **** Loafhead, who's even uglier on the inside than the
outside.

--
"Every one of the innocents who died on Sept. 11 was the most important person on earth to somebody.
Every death extinguished a world." -- President George W. Bush, 12/11/2001

www.hillary-watch.org