Old March 14th 05, 06:43 PM
Michael Lawson

"J P" wrote in message
Am new to this group, and was wondering where each poster is located

for
reference of conditions, skip, etc.

I'm located in Viera, Florida a new town, 18.1 miles due west of

Cocoa
Beach, FL (where I work) and ca. 50 miles due east of Orlando,

Florida.

Using a Kenwood R-2000 and MFJ-1020C for SWL and a Kenwood TS-830s

and
Buddipole antenna for hamming (which is very limited here.) Licensed

as
ham since 1965.

Cincinnati, OH, using a Grundig Satellit 800 and a 50'
long wire with a 9:1 transformer. Still have my old
Realistic DX-440 for usage with the kids, and a
Hallicrafters S20R Sky Champion in, um, a need of
a bit of work.

--Mike L.