Old March 15th 05, 02:07 AM

Well, I finally found the Nashville Metro system type:

Motorola ASTRO Smartzone Digital.

So I guess that makes my BC895XLT completely obsolete in this area.
Also, it appears that there are only a couple of $500 scanners that
will monitor this system.

I doubt there is a lot of monitoring going on in the Nashville Metro
area.

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 15:57:37 -0600, wrote:

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:37:52 -0600,
wrote:

I am trying to setup my Bearcat BC895XLT scanner for trunk tracking in
Nashville.

For Police and Fire Dept, I find a large number of five digit
frequencies, from 10032 to 22064. When I try to program them into my
scanner, I get an error.

Can anyone tell me if these are frequencies that are part of a
trunked bank, and if so, how do I find the bank that is related to
them so that I can enter them into my scanner?

I've found what I think are trunked frequencies, such as 856.4375,
857.4375, 859.4375, but I can't find their four digit data frequency.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

BG