Old March 15th 05, 06:34 AM
David

On 12 Mar 2005 21:53:11 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

For good sounding News/Talker try 810.

KGO is great... for San Francisco. KFI is a good news source, has a
significant quotient of local talent, like Handel, and is beautifully
imaged and produced by Robin. It is as good as they come, especially
in the local news coverage.

I can't stand listening to Bill Handel. He sounds like he is spitting
all over the microphone and desk when excited and I have heard enough
dumb things come out of that guys mouth to last a lifetime. The radio
personalities at KFI must carry their own microphone covers with them.

I have the car radio buttons on KGO 600, KFI 640, KABC 790,KNX 1070,
KVEN 1520. I also listen to KGO 810 in the evening hours where they
sound like a local station any night. I listen to the news on these
stations and the most time. I listen to some of the personalities like
Hannity during lunch time or John and Ken on the drive home but my
preference at that time is Al Rantel on KABC.

The only personality I care for on KGO is Dr. Bill Wattenburg keeping in
mind that I only hear KGO evenings.

Other than that the radio in the car is on a classical music station.
Only one left 105.1 K-Mozart along with the public service stations.

Can you get KUSC's translator out of Moorpark?