Old September 24th 03, 12:09 AM
M Wilson

The HW-16 is a great idea, although the VFO adds another box, but
that's okay with me. Based on that, let me -revise- my request, to
include tube receiver/transmitter combos... it does not need to be a
transceiver. Suggestions?

Thanks again folks!

-mw

--exray-- wrote in message ...
M Wilson wrote:
Hello,

Can someone suggest a CW only, all tube tranceiver for me? Nothing
QRP, more like between 20 and 100 watts, no transmitter/receiver
separate boxes, and no SSB transmitting capability. I want glowing
tubes and CW, in one box (power supply, of course, on the side).

Thanks!

MW

Little ole HW-16 is hard to beat, VFO on the side.
-Bill