Old March 15th 05, 05:35 AM
Gregory Morrow

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 15:03:28 GMT, "Regnad Kcin"
wrote:

While there may have been a Maryanne Kehoe who has passed away, it is not
the Maryanne of our hobby. Deliberate confusion is practiced on the
internet by nasty individuals who use aliases, (hey wait, I'm using an

alias
too).

Maryanne is an avid SWL from Atlanta who contributes regularly to various
online and print publications centered around Shortwave. Most notably

she
forwards press releases and the schedule of Voice Of Russia on a regular
basis to the groups and clubs she participates in. You can find reports
from her in Monitoring Times.

The immature males who can't accept a woman as a DX'er in their hobby
ridicule and put her down because she can be quite obnoxious at times, is
tall for a woman, horrendously top-heavy and preferred to wear crew cuts.
Under that exterior, which has shed a large quantity of poundage, and

added
an inch or two of head hair in the last year, she has a heart of gold.

I used to rag on her until one night when a bunch of us got into a chat

room
and started discussing the bad things we said about her. After a few

minutes
of laughing it hit us that we were all being jerks and none of us have

said
anything derogatory about her since. Gee, I think I've done penance.

-Steve

Normally, I'd agree -- but after she threatened/fantasized about
assaulting then murdering me, I can enjoy this without any guilt
whatsoever. **** Loafhead, who's even uglier on the inside than the
outside.

Loafhead's presence on a Usenet group is akin to that of a loud smelly fart
in a flower garden...

--
Best
Greg