Old September 23rd 03, 11:45 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Martin" wrote in message
t...

I started to kill the beast using filters, but there always seemed to be a
couple of new ones needed for each new onslaught.

I found that it was much less frustrating to use my Norton Antivirus which
has an email option that automatically sends anything containing a virus

in
its definitions file (which was automatically updated to include swen)
directly to the Deleted Items folder without human intervention. Then I
check that folder when convenient before deleting everything with a click.
So far it's worked 100%.

Marty K1FHR

My problem is not the attachments. My ISP kills them but then I get a
message saying that the email has been cleaned so it's still a deluge of
emails.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE