Old March 15th 05, 07:28 AM

Back in the late 1940's,my brother (he was eight years older than I)
came home with a shortwave radio.I remember him putting the antenna on
the roof of our house.He tuned in and folks around the World were
talking about the aftermath of World War Two.By the way,he was a
Helicopter Mechanic at Vung Tau,Vietnam in 1964,the same year I was at
Shannon Wright Compound www.114thaviationcompany.com in 1964.I was
at Shannon Wright Compound for about three months and then I got
transfered to Tan Son Nhut (same Company,114th Aviation Company) for the
remainder of my Tour Of Duty in Vietnam. www.tsna.org It was his
second Tour Of Duty in Vietnam following a year in Germany.Before all of
that,he was a U.S.Army MP.
cuhulin