Old September 24th 03, 03:55 AM
Martin

"Jeffrey D Angus" wrote in message

Dee D. Flint wrote:
My problem is not the attachments. My ISP kills them but then I get a
message saying that the email has been cleaned so it's still a deluge of
emails.

Same here, after the first day and a half of the attached exe file
email, road runner kicked in and now I get the "This mail contained
name virus and has been deleted.

Jeff

That's interesting. My ISP doesn't kill the attachments, and that is
actually making it easier for me to get rid of all the follow-on garbage
too. With the NAV email option everything with that attachment gets routed
immediately to the Deleted Items folder and I don't have to spend time on
the individual messages. Maybe you can get them to quit killing them ;-)