Old March 15th 05, 10:31 AM
K4YZ

But, we can't disturb this god of radio right now. He
is very busy manufacturing a mountain out of a molehill
right now.

Speaking of mountains out of molehills, your comments beg the
question as to why YOU have spent almost 10 of your remaining few years
antagonizing a USENET group for which you obviously have no practical
use.

He wants to make an "example" of something
I wrote to the FCC over six years ago, possibly preparing
a writ for submission to the Supreme Court or something...

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeety interesting!

Lennie fusses about getting smacked around for comments that he
made to the FCC commissioners 6 years ago, yet HIS favorite thing to do
is smack ME around for comments I made six years ago...

Seems it's NOT OK to chastise HIM for exercising the same rights
he demands for himself...

What a waste of time he be.

You said it brother...What a waste of time be you.

Putz and liar. Does the IEEE proud, no doubt.

Steve, K4YZ