Old March 15th 05, 10:56 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
The FCC

FROM N9OGL'S BLOG

http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/

The Federal Communication Commission (FCC) are slime, no they are

below
slime. As most of aware I have been fighting a long battle against

the
FCC over the licensing system. This battle began in the 1997, 1998

when
I applied six time for a Low Power TV license for a community which

has
no local television service.

It's been pointed out to you that the FCC maintains certain
"character" requirements for licensure. They are (obviously) not as
strict for Amateur Radio since you remain a Commission licensee.

The following quotes from your "blog" is pretty explanatory as to
why they do that:

The FCC dismissed the application and
waivers because they weren't filed during the filing window(although
the courts had ruled that the FCC must consider waivers and waivers

can
be filed at anytime). As I stated to John Shimkus (who's on the House
Sub Committee on Telecommunication) why should I or anyone else
continue to apply for a license if the FCC won't consider an
application or waiver.

You obviously missed the "Idiot Exclusionary Rule".

You met THAT criteria.

It is in fact a waste of time and MONEY to
continue to try to get a license, and the ones who hurt the most is

the
community.

Maybe you haven't quite gotten the picture yet, Todd. YOU haven't
proven to the FCC that you can meet the standards of being a
licensee...ESPECIALLY in the broadcast services.

Here in central Illinois there are not that many TV
stations, so there is a number of television frequency available. So

by
not consider my application and waiver the FCC hurt the public

interest
because the community of Taylorville still has no local TV service.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...??? Because you'e an incometent idiot who hasn't
met the criteria for licensure?

So after applying six times I decide to go on the air without a

license
because it was a waste of time to apply.

And you wonder why the FCC wouldn't give you a broadcast license?

You're violating the regulations of the one radio service you ARE
a licensee in...WHY in Heaven's name would they waste valuable
COMMERCIAL spectrum on an idiot who can't adhere to AMATEUR
regulations...???

In 1999 my group applied for a
low power FM license and again the FCC and Congress ****ED me, my

group
and the community out of a valuable resource.

A "valuable resource" to whom?

And the FCC and Congress didn't **** you out of anything, Todd.

You didn't qualify to be an FCC licensee for the service you were
requesting then...You don't qualify now.

Now, I'm going to
enlighten the ham community with my knowledge and I'm not going to

let
some licensed CB operator screw me out of that....So let the fight
begin!

What fight?

You're making a fool out of yourself. (It appears it's an
on-going proceess)

You're going to try and beat the FCC at a game wherein they
already have DECADES of case law in thier favor, not to mention a bank
of lawyers who will still be earning federal wages long after this
episode is over with and you're flipping burgers to pay off the
bankruptcy.

Steve, K4YZ