Old March 15th 05, 09:02 AM

In U.S.A.Anyone can Legally Own a Transceiver or many
Transceivers.However,if one is not licensed and does use that
Transceiver or other Transceivers,Hams will track that person or persons
down.I do not own a Transceiver and I am not licensed to use a
Transceiver or Transceiver and I would never use a Transceiver unless I
aquire the proper license or licenses first.I do own some CB radios and
some old Motorola ex police/ex Sheriffs vehicle two way radios which are
Legal for me to use since they do not require and licenses.
cuhulin