Old March 15th 05, 04:29 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
LOOK YOU LITTLE ####, I'VE INVENTED MORE #### IN MY ####ING LIFE TIME
THEN YOU EVER EVER WILL!!! I WILL NOT GIVE A ####ING ###HOLE, WHO

GETS
ON SOME QUEER ### NEWSGROUP THE PLEASURE OF ANY OF MY INVENTIONS.
SO GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BUTT BUDDIES BATHROOMAN AND JULIO

DEJESUS.

I don't know either of those fellows.

And you can just go ahead and admit that the only #### you've
"invented" went the way of the porcelain throne, Todd. You've not said
a single thing to make me believe that there's a word of truth to it.

I DO believe you to be a liar. And until some sort of documentary
evidence or third-party corroboration of your claims of having
"invented" anything, I say you ARE a liar.

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

If it's a "show" you're broadcasting on 20 meters, you're
violating the law.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ