Old March 15th 05, 09:06 PM
Dan/W4NTI

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

CQ DX wrote:

Only if she decides to pull her head out of her ###.

I'll be perfectly happy if she keeps her head in her own! She
stuck her head into health care's collective butts when she was
Billary's "Health Care Czar" and all she did was cause trouble and
further bog down the already stagnant bureaucracy.

Hillary Rodham Clinton in politics is like having Michael Jackson
to babysit your 6 year old. I'd rather have Jack Kevorkian making my
health care decisions that her.

73

Steve, K4YZ

I figure she will be arrested for being involved with her lovers death, you
know Vince Foster.

Oh sorry, we are Americans, we are supposed to forget all that 'ancient
history'.

Dan/W4NTI