Old March 15th 05, 06:05 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

wrote in message
Duct Tape the batteries in.Which reminds me,I am going to the Home Depot
store tomorrow for house paint and other supplies and I need to buy a
roll of Duct Tape so I can Duct Tape my broom to one end of my long
aluminum telescoping handle and use some warm water with bleach and
detergent and get that mildew off of my house before I start painting.I
will then hose off my house with my water hose after I demildew it and
then I will Duct Tape a paint roller to my long aluminum telescoping
handle and paint my house.I won't even need to get on my roof,I can
reach those high up areas standing flat footed on the ground.A man needs
only two tools in life.If it moves and it shouldn't,use the Duct Tape.If
it doesn't move and it should,use the WD-40.
cuhulin

If you really want to kill that mildew for good, you definitely should
put some Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) in with the bleach and water.

73,

Steve-o