Old March 15th 05, 06:10 PM

www.dogpile.com U.S.Army Dentist Tan Son Nhut Vietnam 1964
I don't know what that piece of plastic on my mouth was called.It
wasen't like I was interested in finding out either,I only wanted to get
my dental work done and get on out of there.When y'all go to the
dentist,do y'all ask,Hey doc,what the heck is that called? what is that
one? doc would give y'all some strange looks too.Those dentist folks
have their dental tools/instruments they use and I don't care what they
are called.I got my old house demildewed this morning and rinsed my
house off with my garden hose.I got wetter than wet too.I am taking the
rest of the day off from working on my house.I need to let it dry off
real good anyway before I start painting on it and Dave on the JT and
Dave radio talk show www.supertalkms.com just now said rain is
predicted for today and tomorrow. www.wapt.com weather forecast
thingy.
cuhulin