Old March 15th 05, 06:53 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...
Only assuming,but I assume that piece of plastic was used to keep blood
and crap from messing up my Fatigues.Other than that,I don't know.You
never spend a dry day in the part of Vietnam I was in,it is always just
like a steam kettle over there,day and night,every day and night of the
year.You are always sweating.
cuhulin

Actually, if it was during a root canal, it was partly that, but mostly
to keep you from swallowing or choking on the bleach they use to clean
out the inside of the tooth. I got a mouthful of it when the dentist
tried to remove it, and had to get muscular with the clamp thing, and it
shot a little of it into the back of my mouth. It burned and tasted
terrible..

BDK