Old March 16th 05, 12:33 AM
Dan/W4NTI

What the hell does that mean dip****? Quit coming in here with your self
pontificating and speak a reasonable form of English moron.

Dan/W4NTI

"N9OGL" wrote in message
ups.com...
All I have to tell you morons is that you better the poll very well.

K4YZ wrote:
This had to hurt.

Todd, N9OGL has a "poll" on his "blog" asking if the respondent
believes his broadcasts to be legal or not.

One person voted yes. I have to assume that was his own
vote...Hey, it's America and he's entitled to his own vote.

Three others, however, of which I am one, said NO. A fourth
person went nolo contendre.

Now he starts ANOTHER poll asking if the respondents to the

first
poll actually HEARD his "show"...

Todd...NO is NO. What PART of NO did you have a comprehension
problem with?

Steve, K4YZ