Old March 16th 05, 01:56 AM
Honus

"BDK" wrote in message
In article QXCZd.5898$mq2.3785@trnddc08, honus1
@earthlink.net.is.invalid says...

wrote in message
I have a hell of a lot more intelligence than you will ever have,YOU
FREAK!

Then why didn't you get the joke?

I have to admit, I have no idea what has him all worked up, and why
didn't he get the joke??

BDK

BTW, I think that thing was actually called a "dental dam". Might be
wrong...

That's what I was thinking it was, although they're made out of rubber
rather than plastic. And he's all worked because he hates my guts. There
could be several reasons why he didn't get the joke. It may have been too
subtle, it may have been written at a level beyond his comprehension, it
might not have been funny and so he didn't recognize it as one, or maybe
he's just plain dumb. Of course, there could be any number of other reasons
as well, and a combination of any of them should be considered.

If instead you mean what makes me -think- that he didn't get the joke, I'll
say the voice of experience.