Old March 16th 05, 04:16 AM
Wes Stewart

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:57:31 GMT, "
wrote:

I don't operate on 40 M so I may be missing something but exactly what is it
that stands
out with this antenna that would make it desirable to hams? Efficiency would
be reflected by the loads
used which is not necessarily "state of the art". He then states "a large
F/B is effected"
but it doesn't show before and after overlaid plots !
Would hams have an interest in a two element 20 M
antenna that have lower TOA than the norm, say 9 degrees instead of the
normal 14 degrees?

That last post got away from me too soon. Yes, I'd like a "TOA" of 9
degrees. Unfortunately, I don't have room for a 110' tower. Now what
do I do?