Old March 16th 05, 05:12 AM

Default McKay Obituary

I am reporting the death of George E. McKay, Jr., on March 10, 2005, in
Claremont, CA. George formed the McKay Dymek Company in 1975. One of
its products was the AM-5 Hi-fi Tuner which, in rack mount with 500-ohm
output, was used in hundreds of broadcast stations.

Another product was the DR-22/33 series digital triple-conversion
all-wave receiver which continuously covered 50kHz to 29.7 mHz. Some
were delivered under contract to the South Korean Navy. Used models are
still traded on the Internet from time to time.

I was a boyhood friend of George from 7th grade==Ted Shireman