Old March 16th 05, 04:12 AM
Bob Haberkost

"Ron Hardin" wrote in message
| Steve Sobol wrote:

| Ron Hardin wrote:
| There's some enormous hash signal 10 kHz above and below WTPG 1230
| Columbus (aka. WCOL 1230 and WFII 1230) today, wiping out WHIZ 1240
| Zanesville, which is Columbus's finest radio station.

| Calling WHIZ 1240 Zanesville "Columbus's finest radio station" is much like,
in
| my neck of the woods, calling KIXW 960 "Los Angeles's finest radio station."

| KIXW is a Victorville station, 65 miles northeast of Los Angeles as the crow
flies.

| IIRC, Zanesville is roughly the same distance east of Columbus.

| This concludes your Pedant alert for Thursday, March 10th.

| It puts in a good signal, and it has about the only music I can stand to
listen to
| for long in the background; and gives you Limbaugh an hour before the wretched
| WTVN 610 with its eternal echo chamber on every show.

And this criteria elicits your assessment that it's good?!??
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by
evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." -- Justice
Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-