Old March 16th 05, 04:12 AM
Ron Hardin

Steve Sobol wrote:

Ron Hardin wrote:

Perhaps only a good signal if you live in the direction of Zanesville from Columbus,
I don't know. It's wiped out by WTPG now, whatever else it is. I wonder why
WHIZ puts up withbeing obliterated by Clear Channel; it's their frequency, after all.

Maybe they're strong enough in the Zanesville area and don't care how they
sound in Columbus.

It's more likely that they don't know about it. Even if they're targeting only the city
limits of Zanesville, it reduces the commercial value of the station (say they want to
sell it someday) because it also reaches a vast market, or used to, between Columbus and
Zanesville; a market that now can't hear them at all.
--
Ron Hardin