Old March 16th 05, 04:12 AM
Ronald Cole

writes:
At least one of my local fm radio stations says that their radio station
"is now broadcasing in high-definition" on their radio frequency.

So what I need to know now is

Does anyone know where I can buy a high-definition radio?

and how much do they cost?

Only car radios are out at the moment. JVC KD-SHX900 and Panasonic
CQ-CB9900U are just two that I know of off the top of my head. Boston
Acoustics will release the Receiver Radio HD in May, or so they say.
I expect that there will be a bunch of HD Radio receivers out by the
end of the year.

Ronald Cole Phone: (760) 499-9142
President, CEO Fax: (760) 499-9152