Old March 16th 05, 02:12 PM

Try responding to the question with an answer rather than dodging with
another question. Again:

Really...now that is a statement sounds like it is making a point when
it really isn't. Please tell me what you are really saying. Surely
you can't be saying that China will only change when the CCP has
completely disappeared. Surely all the change that I have read about
for the past 20+ years isn't a figment of some reporter's imagination
is it?

Are you saying that the only change that will occur in China will
happen after the CCP has completely disappeared? If so, how do you
account for all of the change that has been reported in the last 20
plus years.

Or are you just trying to make a coy political statement without
backing it up.....

Li Changchun wrote:
Have you lived there? Or are you just a couch political anal-ist?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Really...now that is a statement sounds like it is making a point

when
it really isn't. Please tell me what you are really saying.

Surely
you can't be saying that China will only change when the CCP has
completely disappeared. Surely all the change that I have read

about
for the past 20+ years isn't a figment of some reporter's

imagination
is it?

Li Changchun wrote:
wrote
I'm not sure shortwave will prove to be a viable
alternative to the net in China. The governmental net controls

are
far
from perfect right now. I see a gradual loosening of controls

on
society in general and the net in particular as China becomes

more
secure in it's position as a major economic and political

player.

The only thing that will "loosen" anything in China is when the

CCP
is hung
up on the rafters.