Old September 25th 03, 12:11 AM
Wayne

My ISP offers a virus protection and spam prevention service known as
Postini. This scans all your incoming email for viruses and spam and
quarantines them on their server. The virus carrying messages never
reach your machine. You just check the quarantine file on the isp
server from time to time to see what they have trapped. This allows you
to dump them or transfer to your inbox (for messages caught by the spam
filter that weren't really spam). Really a pretty neat system. Fully
customizable for any level of protection you want. My isp only charges
$1/month for it. Check with your ISP or check out
http://www.postini.com/ . I don't have any connection with them, just a
happy user.

Wayne, KEØBZ