Old March 16th 05, 03:15 PM
Dave Heil

Brian, he does NOT realize that...therefore, whatever
Jimmie did IS what is "right" and anything else is
"wrong." Simple as that.

One thing for sure, when the going gets tough, you'll trot out the
diminuitive forms of someone's name...

Tsk, it must be such HARD work, making that molehill
into a mountain!

You'll throw in a "tsk" or two...

Poor Jimmie can't understand what I wrote on my 14-page
Comment on 98-143 that was filed on 13 January 1999...
EXCEPT a minor item on the last page of that. Perhaps
he skips the major content of daily newspapers and
concentrates on the funnies at the end of the paper?

The adjective "poor" will appear...

So...rumors MUST be true...Jimmie is preparing a writ
for the Supreme Court on this TERRIBLE, TREASONOUS
subject of AGE requirements!

....and the CAPITALIZED WORDS will be in evidence.

Brian, Jimmie IS the Spanish Inquisition! :-)

All who do not think as HE does shall be burned at
the stake!

All who do not agree with HIM are the Antichrist!

We'll be treated to your view of opponents as the Spanish Inquisitors,
Nazis, members of the Taliban, Al Qaeda, Emporers or the Pope.

Brian, that is NOT allowed in U.S. amateur radio!

PCTA extras ARE the inquisitors.

Inquisitors deny ALL rights given to U.S. citizens
if any disagree with their holinesses.

In most cases, your stuff begins to read like a Hunter S. Thompson book
(when the going gets weird...).

Now, now, Jimmie wanted that "cool" WOMAN's morse code tee.

A frock would go very well with that outfit.

I wonder what Vows Jimmie took at the nave of the Church
of St. Hiram (prostrate on the floor, making the Sign of
the J-38)? Did he HOLD those Vows until now?

Tsk, if he be defrocked then he NEEDS all that women's
wear from Ebay! We can't have him running around naked
in front of high-voltage tube equipment...his shortcomings
might get a spark! Tsk!

In the interest of civilized debate, you'll begin the insult fest.

Americans do NOT get any Rights guaranteed under the
U.S. Constitution when it comes to amateur radio. The
gods of ham radio are the Lawgivers and none may fault
them. They RULE there!

You'll wrap yourself in patriotic bunting and ignore the fact that you
have had the same opportunity for obtaining an amateur radio license as
anyone else in the country.

Tsk. I'd say those sour grapes were fermented as well.
Jimmie ought to sleep it off lest he have another angry
hangover.

Tsk. Poor baby.

Dave K8MN