Old March 16th 05, 07:15 PM
N9OGL

Steve,

What this little Dumbass hasn't hold you is how old those post are.
Since that time I've been enjoy the free flight of ultralights and I'm
currently working on my Sports license, I only have 15 more hours to
go. As for walmat that was a misunderstanding on my part, I wasn't
fired. The State of Illinois will also back this up because since I
wasn't fired I wasn't intittled to unemployment, which I didn't
recieve. I left walmart on my own accord and if I want to I could go
back to work there, but I will not, I've worked 5 years and that was
enough. The walmart here is consider a stepping stone until a better
job comes up, unless you a manager, Ass. Manager or a CSM who see
walmart as a career. I've moved on and currently working on my degree
in computer science and plan to get a better paying job. I left walmart
for that reason, to get a better paying job.