Old March 16th 05, 08:39 PM
Bathrooman

Read some of the other crap this boy has written in the last 5-6
years

What this little Dumbass hasn't hold you is how old those post
are.

That's 5-6 years ago, on a standard calendar, 1999-2000. Todd, we know
that you cannot read (or write for that matter), YOU stated that you
were fired. YOU put out the word that you were looking for a pro bono
lawyer to either get your job back or get some compensation. That is
all that I am going on, YOUR OWN STATEMENTS. Was it another of your
lies? Or do you lie so much that you forget what you lied about.

N9 Out Goes the Legitimacies