Old March 17th 05, 01:04 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote: (without citing whom he was responding to)

For your information you redneck, I've started another page where I
plan to post all my idea's and inventions........my question to you

is,
what the have you ever invented.....Answer NOTHING, because like all
the other licensed CB operators on here you don't have the brains to
invent, only to badmouth people on and off the air.

Todd...So far you've proved yourself to be the idiot that you've
led us all to believe you are, and this was proof of it.

And what have I invented? Nothing. However I've been
decorated five times for lifesaving.

That beats anything Ronco or K-Tel could sell me at 3AM, Mr
Wizard.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ