Old March 17th 05, 01:27 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:

First off I just started that blog today, so aturally there isn't

going
to be anthing there.

"aturally" there's nothing there because you've not done what you
claim you have.

Right now I don't have the time because I'm
getting ready to go school.

Ahhhhhhh...I seeeeeeee! You have to to place all these posts
announcing your new blog and DISclaiming my assertions, but you DON'T
have time to simply say "I invented instant coffee", or "I created the
Internet", or what ever wonderful thing it was.......

Simply answering the questions on the NG would have taken you less
than 2 minutes.

You had to take at least half an hour to answer these posts and
activate the new blog.

An extremely lame diversion, Todd. My 13 year old could come up
with a better diversion than that.

The whole purpose of that blog was because
some cry babies on here was calling me a liar, which I am not.

You're the only cry baby, Todd, and yes, you are lying.

So if
you don't want to be creative my suggestion to you is stay here in

the
this newsgroup with all the other dumbass appliance users.

Hey Todd...YOU are the one who wants to carry on QSO's with his
microwave oven...Not us...!!!

Putz

Steve, K4YZ