Old March 16th 05, 10:35 PM
dxAce

After reading some of the sites dedicated to extending the broadcast
range of regional radio stations, it occurred to me that I could avoid
paying the NFL for streaming broadcasts of NFL games not available in
my area.

I'm particularly interested in pulling in the big Chicago AM radio
station 780 WBBM. I'm a transplant Bears fan that now lives in the
Tampa area.

Is it possible to get reliable reception from that distance, with say a
GE AM/FM "SuperRadio" III, 7-2887? Or am I just dreaming.

Probably not... however, and I hate to say it, it's my understanding that WBBM
is now streaming on the internet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA