Old March 17th 05, 05:45 AM

Default FS: Yaesu FRG-9600 VHF/UHF comm receiver with speech inversion descrambler

Yaesu FRG-9600 VHF/UHF communications receiver, complete with
original manual & box. Covers 60-905MHz. 100 memory channels, but
will need internal battery replacement to retain memory channels if the
radio is unplugged. Installed is a tuneable speech-inversion
descrambler, of course only to be used in legally
monitoring/trouble-shooting your own speech-inversion transmissions,
perhaps those made on your FRS radio.

$380 includes insured UPS shipping within the USA. If you're
interested, have questions, or would like me to email you images of my
FRG-9600, contact me via email.

Polo Hat