Old March 17th 05, 12:05 PM
dxAce

Jim wrote:

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 06:44:28 -0500, dxAce
wrote:

My former neighbour has an S800... had them both here, side by side. The R8 was
clearly the superior receiver, and the 'sync' had nothing to do with it.

In *your* opinion. *My* opinion is that the S800 is clearly better.
I *own* both, not just "borrowed from a neighbor for a day or two",
and the 'sync' has everything to do with it.

I don't rely upon whether or not a receiver has 'sync' or not when evaluating it as
a 'DX' receiver. And the S800 is *not* a comparable 'DX' receiver when compared to
the R8 series.

Get the picture?

dxAce
Michigan