Old March 17th 05, 03:23 PM
dxAce

mike maghakian wrote:

the satellit 800 kills most of them. it has been my desktop receiver for a
couple of years now. that selectable sync puts it way over the top of any
receiver Kenwood or Yaesu ever made. and I have had EVERY Kenwood and Yaesu
HF receiver made in the past 25 years. they were pretty useless compared to
the 800. you have to spend a lot of money to beat the 800 for SWBC DX (don't
get it for utes, get an R75)

Oh come on...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

wrote in message
oups.com...
It is also a very good time to pick up one of the several high quality
tabletop receivers that have been pulled from the market in the last 15
years. A used Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu or Japan Radio receiver can also
provide a lot of value for the price.