Old March 18th 05, 02:42 AM
K4YZ

From: Dave Heil on Thurs, Mar 17 2005 4:49 am

Now you've really opened up a can of worms, Dave.

Big badass dave LIKES worms, Alun.

Yes, I do, but I'm not awfully fond of you.

AWWWWWW...poor lil davie is ALL UPSET because he
isn't "loved and respected?!?" He wanna "take it
out" on others?

No. That's YOUR schtick, Lennie.

You got "dissed" somewhere along the way in life and now you're
doing your best to make life as miserable for any/everyone else you
can.

Poor guy is looking for love in all the wrong
places. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

As opposed to a bitter old Kalifornia Ex-Technician we know who
can't get ANY loving ANY where...And does his best to make sure no one
will WANT to love him...

GET WITH THE PROGRAM. A discussion of anything
controversial WILL have all sorts of people "you
don't like."

Sunnuvagun!

As opposed to the bitter old man who isna't a part of ANY program?

Here's a newsflash, sweetums, it is NOT necessary
to "like someone" about anything. The SUBJECT is
(or should be) the discussion point...NOT the
person or personality of whover YOU disagree with.

Typos, Lennie...Watch your typos...We can see you getting MAD!

(Your "rulez", Putzster...Live with it...)

U.S. amateur radio was NOT created especially for
Dave Heil to enjoy. Dave Heil has NO more control
over ham radio than I do...believe it or not!

Yes, he does.

Meanwhile, the demographics on U.S. amateur radio
show de facto that it is a WHITE MEN'S CLUB. If Davie
wanna be "equal opportunity for all" (like he puts on
to me), then Davie Heil ought to for damn sure go out
and DO something about that. [the rest of the world
does not exist to serve Davie Heil...or any PCTA]
Posturing a lot of bull**** about "...it's open to all"
may be the SPIN that all flag-waving, arrogant WHITE
extras wanna rave about, but it's clearly NOT the
case. It hasn't been the case for half a century.

There's no raving here, Leonard.

I demand that you cite those raves.

There is no "white man's club" here. No one, except for felons and
representitives are prevented from obtaining an Amateur Radio
license...Even lying ex radio technicians in Sun Valley.

Davie Heil will NOT address the de facto WHITE MEN'S
CLUB other than to misdirect into personal denigration
against another. To me is going to come back with that
idiotic "promise" that I allegedly made...about five
years ago. Tsk, tsk. I NEVER took any "oath" or
"vows" that I would do such a thing. Got that, Davie?
NO "oaths," "vows," or promises.

All references to any statements he has made are rebutted with
"tsk", "I never said THAT", "that was in the past" or similar disavowal
of his own "word".

Then when his lies are pointed out, he tries to redirect "to the
subject" or other such misdirection, claiming that he is the victim of
"character assassination".

Doesn't matter on the SUBJECT whether or not I "get"
a ham license. Big badass davie IS going to find some
sort of personal denigration "charge" to misdirect the
thread SUBJECT onto my person's alleged "faults."

There is nothing "alleged" about it.

Leonard H. Anderson of Sun Valley California is a pathological
liar. He is untrustworthy. His word is only taken with one huge grain
of salt by the extremely gullible.

Davie Heil has been trying to toss me off this news-
group for over seven years on all sorts of specious
"charges." Tsk. He's FAILED! I'm still here. Poor
guy must be twins (he's beside himself).

Actually, I saw a tee shirt that kinda fits the situation, Lennie,
so you may be getting a package via UPS very soon. It says:

"I AM PROOF THAT THE THREAT OF CAPITAL PUNISHMENT DOES DETER
CAPITAL CRIME" It has a "stickman" in a hangman's noose and the
international red circle with the strike across it.

Failure is NOT an option, Davie.

TRY to get back ON the SUBJECT...WITHOUT resorting to
all the alleged "faults" of another person. I don't
think you can do it.

You ARE a liar.

You HAVE made countless inappropriate and innaccurate statements
about Amateur Radio and Amateur Radio Operators. When those errors
have been brought to your attention (or proof asked for) you've refused
to acknowledge your error.

YOU contantly denigrate almost everyone here with allegations of
Nazi sympathies, profanities and other such childish name-calling, then
cry foul when redirected back to you.

You've bottomed out, Lennie...Whatever potential you had at being
of any value to community or avocation is long gone.

Back under the rock, scumbag.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ