Old March 18th 05, 01:35 AM

I figured all the time that when the Brits time was up for Hong Kong
that something like that was going to happen.I am supprised though that
it has taken this long to happen.I did my five days R&R in Hong Kong in
1964 and I had an enjoyable time in Hong Kong.I went to the U.S.Navy
Fleet Store in Hong Kong and I bought a Rolex Oyster Perpetual stainless
steel wris****ch and I bought a Mido wris****ch too at the same time.The
hotel I stayed in (but I didn't spend much time in that hotel,gals,ya
know) was the Park Plaza or something like that.(I wonder if that hotel
is still there? my room was on the eleventh floor) I nearly got run over
once when I was steppin off a curb because they drive on the wrong side
of the road over there,but you learn quick!
cuhulin