Old March 18th 05, 03:20 AM

The very fact that you performed this test demonstrates that you were
at least able to entertain the possibility that the S800 had a
weakness, and that, sir, is simply inexcusable. I realize that this is
usenet and freedom of thought and speech is rampant, but asking people
to suppose that the S800 might not be the best receiver in this (or
any) world is going too far. There is no receiver in the world that can
even begin to compete against the S800. There *could not be* another
receiver that could compete against the S800. If you want to talk about
high grade, military equipment....bring it on. The S800 is better than
all of that garbage! I hope I never have to point any of this out
again!!!!!

Steve