Old March 18th 05, 02:03 PM
Dale Parfitt

"G. Doughty" wrote in message
news:3RA_d.65108$7z6.28233@lakeread04...
Ok, it is the center one. I guess i needed to think outside the box as

the
schematic has it showing, from how I interpreted it, one of the ends.
Great! Thanks for the quick response. Now I can install and play. Maybe
you'll here me on 40.

Thanks
greg
ki4bbl AT cox DOT net

I am not sure the other poster understood your question- especially given

your response. None of the terminals are grounded- you do that when you
wire it into the circuit. If this is the speed control and you choose the
wrong end- it will function backwards- just reverse the 2 end connections.

Dale W4OP