Old March 18th 05, 10:46 AM
K4YZ

Default K0HB, Lennie of the North, Returns To RRAP And Comes Out Slinging!

K=D8HB wrote:
Lloyd wrote:

We are still waiting for you to post proof.
Well?

When it comes to proof, Steve is long on demanding, but short on
providing.

HANS!

I see it's thawed out enough up there for you to start oozing back
out from under the septic tank lid!

I see your first "comments" on your return are not to get into
some meaningful conversations, but to sling a bit of mud yourself!

I don't know what EVER possessed me to think that you would ever
actually live up to your own rhetoric about newsgroup conduct, "not
saying anything unless you ahve something constructive to say"...

But...there you are...Lennie Of The North. No More, No Less.

Steve, K4YZ